Sunday, December 21, 2014

SOFTY SANITIZING WIPES


        • 150 ct. EXTRA LARGE 7" x 8" wipes. Use fewer wipes to get the job done.
        • Anti-bacterial formula kills 99.9% of germs in less than 5 seconds.
        • Use on hands, body, and surfaces. Alcohol-free. Vitamin E + Aloe. Feels fabulous on your hands.
        • Soft & thick quilted fabric for a plush, pillowy feel. Strong enough to hold a 12-kg kettlebell.
        • Citrus Fresh Scent that smells amazing! Made in the USA





I have to say that with having a toddler in the house I LOVE these! They are great for cleaning up sticky fingers, and are really soft to the touch. It was really easy to get the wipes ready to use the first time too. Just had to take the top off and pull the first wipe from the middle of the roll, and push through hole in the top. Close the lid and you're ready to go. Another perk is they have a citrus smell, and they don't leave a chemical smell behind either. 

I will say the container is a lot bigger than I thought it would be, but that has actually been nice because it makes it easy to find. 


You can order yours from Amazon for $14.95 (at time of publishing) by clicking HERE.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment