Friday, December 12, 2014

2-IN-1 SALT AND PEPPER GRINDER

  • 2-in-1 salt and pepper grinder set for grinding salt and peppercorns
  • Light-weight, premium-quality clear acrylic construction with sleek stainless steel accents
  • Durable ceramic grinding mechanism offers more flavor, better precision and smooth operation with many grades of grinding
  • Very easy to refill, holds 1.2oz of salt and pepper that will last you for a long time
  • 60 Days Money Back Guarantee and LIFETIME Warranty + 2 Free "Herbs and Spices" digital guides for the best cooking experience

I have to say that everyone at our house LOVES THIS!!!! I love that it has caps that cover the ends for when not in use, and Love that both the Salt and Pepper are together in one unit. It makes it so easy when cooking, or passing around the table. It's very easy to use, and the grinding action is pretty smooth. I also like the yin-yang sort of look to it. I would highly recommend this to anyone for themselves AND to give as a gift!








You can order yours from Amazon for $23.99 (at time of publishing) by clicking HERE.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment