Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Auto Seat Back Protector by Dot&Dot




    • EXTRA-LARGE KICK MATS provide better coverage for your upholstered or leather car seats. Each car seat back protector is 47x60 CM (18.5x23.6 inches)
    • Made of high quality, durable materials that would LAST A LIFETIME.
    • EASY TO CLEAN. The water resistant and non-absorbent surface protects your car seat from moisture, dirt, stains, scuff marks. Easily clean dirt with wipes or wash with cold water and mild detergent.
    • EASY TO INSTALL. Easily fastens securely at the headrest and bottom of the seats using adjustable straps. Designed to fit most vehicles, even SUVs.
    • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
I love this and I mean LOVE IT!!!!!! It was so easy to put on the back of my seat. The adjustable straps that go around the top and bottom are so easy to use. I like that the bottom one is elastic which makes it very easy to fit all kinds of seats, but that the top one isn't so it won't eventually sag down. Both have a sliding pinch clip (See picture to the right) which makes it easy to take on and off if needed. The top and bottom do have support to keep the corners from curling in (you can see the lines in the above picture). The support lines are split in the middle so you can easily fold the mat to store or for easy transport between vehicles. I tried this on both my car which is a Chrysler Sebring, and my husbands truck which is a Ford Expedition. I plan on getting more because yes it's great to have for keeping little foot prints off of my seat, but I have found it's also great for keeping little paw prints off of the seat as well!  

You can order yours from Amazon as a One pack for $9.99 or a Two pack $17.97 (at time of publishing) by clicking HERE.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment