Thursday, December 18, 2014

~BALLROOM DANCE STEP BY STEP GUIDES~



I have to admit that they are actually a lot easier than I thought they would be. Each DVD takes you not only step by step, but it also shows you just the moves for the Guy or Girl. Then you can select to watch it when them coupled together before they add music. They slowly build all the steps you learn into a routine. If you're only interested in learning one type of dance you can order them separate as seen above, OR you can order the Mastery System which includes Swing, Waltz, and Rumba discs for both volume one and two, as well as the disk for the Foxtrot.
All are available on Amazon at the following links: Swing 1: CLICK HERE
Swing 2: CLICK HERE
Waltz 1: CLICK HERE
Waltz 2: CLICK HERE
Each are $14.95 (at time of publishing)
Mastery System:CLICK HERE
This one is $24.95 (at time of publishing)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment