Monday, December 15, 2014

ORION External Battery Bank, Portable Charger




      • HIGH CAPACITY - Large 6000 mAh high quality Li-ion battery, recharge over 1000 times!
      • DUAL CHARGE - 5V-2A and 5V-1A USB outputs works simultaneously for 2 devices. USB charging ensures it will work with most of any digital devices.
      • SLIDING TOUCH - Unique sliding touch to turn the Power Bank ON/OFF.
      • SMART IC - Current protection prevents shorting, overheating and overcharging for safety!
      • 1 YEAR WARRANTY



I have tried a few other portable battery banks in the past so I will say that I did not have my hopes set very high for this one; however,  I am BEYOND IMPRESSED with this one!!!!!!!! I love that it has a sliding touch turn on/off feature as well as lights to let you know the charge level. My husbands Note 4 can get two full charges off it one charge of the ORION. The fact that you can actually charge two devices from it at the same time can really come in handy too! Another perk that I think is great is the LED flashlight!


I would highly recommend this to anyone that travels, or just to have as a back up. I think it's a great investment for yourself, and a great gift to give someone else.


You can buy yours through Amazon for $29.99 (at time of publishing) by clicking HERE!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment