Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Faburo Soft Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow


          • 8 centimeters high
          • 28 centimeters wide
          • Soft memory foam provides maximum comfort for the head and neck
          • The u-shape design contours to fit any neck size
          • High quality, machine-washable, cotton and polyester pillow cover
          • Multi-use. Can be typically used while sitting up on a plane or a bus, but can also be used for sleep laying down
          • Its light and easy-to-carry design makes it ideal to bring on all of your trips!


Okay so my adventure with this product was a lot different than any other journey with a product I've been on so far. The first thing I got was a neck pillow; however, it was the correct bag but the WRONG pillow. So I contacted the company asked them about it and sent a picture of what I had received. They immediately sent me the correct pillow which I got a few days later. I went to unzip it to see the actual pillow and to see how easy it would be to take off and clean and the zipper was very hard to open and broke. Once again I told the company and sent pictures. Again they were AMAZING and sent out yet another pillow right away. This time the pillow was PERFECT. The zipper opens super smooth and easy too. The microfiber cover is so soft and even though the pillow is memory foam it really is soft and forms to your head/neck very quick and easy. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for a neck pillow because the product is good, and the company strives to fix anything to make everything as it should be! 


Sold by Faburo, Inc. and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available. You can order yours from Amazon for $14.95 (at time of publishing) by clicking here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment