Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Diamond Connection



Ella is trying to get a better life for her, and her mom after her father passed away. She gets a job at the diamond exchange, and at first things are great. She has an affair with a married man and her life changes in ways she never thought could happen in real life. She finds out how all to true her mothers warning is “Where there is money, there is trouble.”, and how you really find out who your true friends are when your back is against the wall.

I have to admit that I had a really hard time getting into this book. I'm not sure if it was the book itself or whoever typed it into Kindle, but there were spacing errors, as well as wrong words used. For example "by" was used instead of "buy" on at least one occasion. Also something I was not expecting is some of the romantic scenes are quite graphic, and not appropriate for young adult readers.


You can get a copy of the book from Amazon for $3.99 (at time of publishing) by clicking here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment