Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Kids Portable Sing Along CD, MP3, USB & AUX Player



      • Kids Sing Along CD-MP3 player & USB flash drive port, could also play WMA audio format, (UBS can only read a flash drive not from an iPod)
      • Anti-Skip protection, 3 digit LED display, High output speaker sound system
      • Fully programmable, choose your desired tracks, random play, intro play, repeat play
      • Sing-Along dual microphones with ON/OFF switch & a separate microphone volume control knob
      • Uses 6 "C" Batteries (Not Included), Line-in jack to connect it to your smart phone (included) AC/DC 9V jacks (AC adapter sold separately)


I am so excited about this! I love that it comes with TWO microphones!!! You can use a CD, MP3, your phone, anything connected via USB port, or just use it as a speaker and talk into the microphones. My daughter LOVES music and loves her toy microphone so I'm sure this will be a big hit Christmas morning. I'll try to remember to load some actual pictures after the holidays.

You can order yours from Amazon for $59.99 (At time of publishing) by clicking here.



       



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment