Friday, November 28, 2014

VALHALLA SLEEP MASK

I really love the air vents on the side of the mask, because my face doesn't get all hot and sweaty during the night like it has with other masks. I also like that it's not pressed up against my eyes. My eyes are free to blink as needed. The only reason I'm not giving this a 5 star review is the fact of the package was crushed so the mask was crushed in when I got it. I formed it back the best that I could and it seems to work great. OH, something else I really liked that you can't see in the picture is there is a soft black piece of material that goes across the bridge of the nose to help block out the light, but doesn't hurt against the nose.

You can order yours from Amazon for $12.50 (at time of publishing) by clicking here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment