Sunday, November 23, 2014

Type 2 Diabetes Bracelets Silicone Medical Alert Wristbands.




  • 8 inches, 1/2 inch wide. Debossed with lettering filled in-Ideal for small to medium frame adults or teens.
  • Set of 5 silicone bands. Metal/Latex allergy friendly. Comfortable. Easy on and off without help. Won't discolor your skin or tarnish.
  • Medical alert notification in case of emergency and person is unable to communicate properly.
  • Easy to read. Assorted Colors to coordinate with your outfits. Medical alert symbol engraved on each band. Perfect for sports or working outside.
  • Light-weight. Great for travel. Free Bonus Wellness Article Included!
I think these are GREAT especially if you are a teen or a young adult that needs to have a medical alert, but doesn't want to have the typical metal medical bracelets, or for those who simply can't wear the metal ones. They are very light weight, and they are small enough that my wrist didn't get sweaty or irritated by it. I love that they come in different colors so that you can either coordinate with your outfits, or pick your favorite one. I think it's a fun way to bring attention to an important issue.

You can order these, and other alert bracelets ranging in price from $12.99-$14.99 (at time of publishing) from Amazon by clicking here.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment