Sunday, November 16, 2014



Baby Diaper Bag/ Stroller Organizer!

Diaper Bag For Strollers, Bikes And Cars - Super Stroller Organizer (11.8x6.3x5.9 in)

You can order this from Amazon for $19.99 (at time of publishing blog) by clicking HERE!
I LOVED this bag!!!! With having this we didn't need to take the full diaper bag with us to the mall, which allowed us to use the area at the bottom of the stroller for shopping bags and coats. You can see a picture on my instagram by clicking here. 

I was very impressed with just how much space was in the bag. There are multiple pouches, and a zippered pocket in and around the bag. I also found when just needing to carry the back by itself instead of clipping the straps in loops on each side I clicked them together across the top to form a strap. I really wish I would of had this from the start, and not a year after my daughter was born!

    ~ROYENE~

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment