Sunday, November 23, 2014

50 Things to Know About Make-Up and Fashion: Tips from a Makeup Artist.




50 Things to Know about Make-Up and Fashion: Tips from a Makeup Artist by Mehreen Khan offers some interesting tips and helpful data through which you can get a gorgeous as well as trendy look.

You can download this book from Amazon for $2.99 (at time of publishing) by clicking here.


I personally thought some of the tips were really great; However, I really wish they would of had pictures, or at the very lease illustrations to go along with the tips. It goes over tips from makeup to hairstyles, to clothes and shoes. Talks about colors to avoid when you go to an interview, to different seasons.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment