Thursday, November 20, 2014

Valhalla Luggage Scale

                   
  • SAY GOODBYE TO OVERWEIGHT CHARGES - Two-handed grip allows for easily measuring bags up to 110 Lbs, with 0.01lbs. precision.
  • SENSE AND SIMPLICITY - Use the attached LED flashlight to find crucial items hidden in your bags or car.
  • WITH WEIGHT IQ TECHNOLOGY - The Backlit LCD screen with Data Lock, Tare Function and Overload Indication quickly measures in lbs./Oz./kg./gr. with high precision.
  • BUILT TO LAST- Durable and lighter than your phone, the compact size conveniently fits in your luggage or car!
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Includes batteries & no-fault return policy, because stressing-out before travel is never good!


I was pleasantly surprised by the Valhalla Luggage Scale. It is very light weight, and the strap to hook onto the luggage (see image A below) is very sturdy. I don't feel like it will break or open when I lift the luggage with it to check the weight. The LCD screen is blue with bold numbers that make it very easy to read. I think this would be very easy for people with low vision to use as well. It can also change the unit of measurement Lbs., Oz. Kg. or Gr. which I think is a great feature. I think my favorite feature is the fact that it has an LED flashlight (see image B below) . I know I've been on a plane, and trying to get something out of my carry-on at night isn't always the most easy thing to d. This is light enough and small enough it would be very easy to have in carry-on for easy access. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone that travels.  


You can purchase this through Amazon for $14.85 (at time of publishing) by clicking here.
Image A)Image b)



~ROYENE~



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment